Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A List and a Tribute

I was sitting in class this morning and decided that what my teacher was saying was not important or it was leaden, monotonous and wearisome. I'm not sure which. I pulled my notebook from my bag and began to write. A lot of random things splattered across my paper; I thought I would share a couple with you.

I have these hopes (and somtimes "goals" would be more appropriate) for the future. They are not important. They are not the kind that determine a life path. They are the little things that will sprinkle a bit of spice as I get older.

-Always have fresh flowers in my house
-Be spontaneous--surprise my loved ones
-Learn to do something new every year
-Keep up with my challenge course training
-Keep some clothes I have now to hand down to my children. They are bound to be "vintage" someday.
-Never be a tourist

I'm sure I'll add to this list as I think of things. Suggestions are welcome.


A tribute to "Elizabeth"
I don't think girls (should) ever grow out of loving stuffed animals. They are soft, cuddly, listen really well and have great shoulders to cry on.

That's all for now
♥ Leise

1 comment:

  1. i agree. as long as "never be a tourist" is not synonmous with "never be a traveller," which i'm sure it's not. also, the corollary to that statement should be "never be a dumb american." :/

    ReplyDelete