Friday, February 26, 2010

I

Following the recent trend of making lists...

I---

am a child of God.

am here for a reason.

want to be loved for who I am.

want to find someone that makes me want to change for the better.

want to be appreciated.

want to be motivated.

want to do my best.

want what is best for my friends.

want to make everything better for you.

wish I weren't so confused.

hope I am doing the right thing.

desperately want my heart to be in the right place.

want to be crazy and out there.

want to stray away from the stereotypes.

am an individual.

love sugar.

love coffee too.

love to write.

have complex emotions.

know more about you than you think I do.

need to spend more time in prayer than I do.

value friendship, as it is irreplaceable.

am really picky.

love to cook.

wish i were more artistic.

love to sing. It is an expression of my soul.

think that music conveys emotion man cannot put into words.

have a broken heart.

am scared of you.

value your opinion.

talk a lot.

avoid my surroundings by burying myself in a book.

love long trips.

like to play Guesstures ;-)

wish for the the impossible.

worry too much.

want to know what you're thinking.

love to laugh.

am a person.

am all about clearance and sales.

miss my family.

am mostly misunderstood.

am glad I have friends that care.

love you.

am  me.

No comments:

Post a Comment